Glen,

Tim is correct however HTTP auth support + it's Role model can be used
for SiteMenu as well. Please see:

case class HttpAuthProtected(role: () => Box[Role]) extends LocParam

You easily can specify that a Loc is a protected resource you just
need to return the Role that guards this resource. This Loc will be
served only if HTTP authentication succeeds and the Role match.

So this is an RBAC.

Br's,
Marius