I haven't used comet, but would it be worthwhile to abstract it with
implementations (potentially) for Scala, Lift, and Akka actors?

TylerWeir<tyler.w...@gmail.com> wrote:

Given the on again/off again nature of the issue, I'm voting for
adding your change.
We can rely on your code working until the issue is sorted with the
Scala team.

So, +1 to dpp's code.