Naftoli,

Since I don't seem to have the latest source to follow, how exactly
does this work now?.

If I currently have:this as my ModelView

class UserView(entity:User, snippet:ManageUsers) extends ModelView
[User](entity, snippet)

and

val view: ModelView[User] =  new UserView(new User,this)

in my ModelSnippet, leaving off the User type parameter doesn't
compile and neither does removing the "this" parameter or the snippet
parameter in the UserView type definition.

Glenn