Guys,

I have a situation where i need to sort of present some kind of
locking to the users of this application. For instance, user A opens
thing Z (perhaps i update the database with some flag or whatever)
then user B attempts  to open thing Z from another terminal. Its at
that point that I want user B to be told that its locked or being
edited by another user. So far, so good.

However, if user A dropped out without saving or whatever (thus
unsetting the locked flag) it would be locked for all. To that end, I
was wondering if its possible to register some kind of session
destruction callback. By that I mean lift keeps sessions open for as
long as the browser window is open, so when the session is killed off
i could just have some function execute to unlock the thing Z or
whatever.

Is there a way to do this?

Cheers, Tim