First of all thanks for a great library. I'm finding lift-json quite useful
in my current project.

I have a use case where I need to convert a case class into a JObject. The
code is there, but it's wrapped inside the Serialization object. So, I took
the liberty of moving the serialize method to the Extraction object and made
it publicly accessible. You can see my changes here:

http://github.com/eltimn/liftweb/commit/30310f4800b2aeb880b246e99dc79031d0373d08

It doesn't affect the current API at all and all tests passed. What do you
think?

Feel free to move it wherever you think it should be. As long as it's
publicly accessible, I'll be happy.

Thanks,
Tim