Hi Marius,

thank you for the reply. I guessed it would be possible to turn of all
javascript (and now I know how to do it, thank you very much!!) but
I'd hoped
for some solution in between.

I saw a presentation about Wicket in which the writer showed a
solution in
which an onclick element worked with and without javascript involved.

If javascript was turned on, it renewed the page partially, if
javascript
was turned off, the java part of the framework took over and the page
was
refreshed totally.

Being a newby with Lift/Java/Scala, (and maybe lazy) I hoped for some
resembling feature in Lift, assuming it would be a more common
problem.

Thanks anyway,

Ko