Jeppe,

If you are not using Maven, you certainly have to provide any
information your build system needs. But why would you want to bother
about the POMs then? They are Maven-specific and of no interest for
other build systems. Or am I missing something?

Heiko

--
Heiko Seeberger

My job: weiglewilczek.com
My blog: heikoseeberger.name
Follow me: twitter.com/hseeberger
OSGi on Scala: scalamodules.org
Lift, the simply functional web framework: liftweb.net