Indrajit,

What is the purpose of lift-resources? We cannot make the lift
installer part of the build process - belive me, i've looked into this
extensively... basically, it boils down to needed install4j licensed
on that machines which would be a stupid requirement to place on any
person building the sources - so we wont be doing that ;-)

What the hell is lift-site-skin?

Cheers, Tim