Hi,

I need to create some master/detail crud screens and was thinking if the
existing CRUDify trait can be massaged into doing the right thing.

Basically, when navigating to e.g. orders/edit/1 I'm editing order with
id 1. On this screen I need to list order lines for this order,
ie. order/1/orderlines/list. I also need to do various actions on orderlines
ie order/1/orderlines/edit/42

Any good suggestions. The first level (order) is easily handled by
CRUDify, but was wondering if somebody have already created a
master/detail trait.....

/Jeppe