David,

I can't do this, AnonFunc(JqId("item-save") >> JqEmptyAfter
(<div>this.id was
> toggled</div>)) , if that's what you mean.

This generates the following JavaScript:

function() {jQuery('#'+"item-save").empty().after("<div>this.id was
toggled</div>");

and that won't do. What's needed is something more akin to:

function() {jQuery('#'+"item-save").empty().after("<div>" + this.id +
"was toggled</div>");

So, I guess my question is how do I define a NodeSeq to accomplish
this?

Glenn