Well I said what I had to say. My problem is not really the prefix
name but the existence of other prefixes then lift, that are
interpreted by lift. It's just how I see things now and nothing on
this thread provided sufficient arguments to convince me
otherwise ...

not much else for me to do if majority and especially DPP thinks
otherwise. It is what it is I guess.

Br's,
Marius