A quick look at the code... you use open_!  That's considered very bad
practice.  Any time you use open_!, you are saying "I know this thing
contains a value."  It's like not doing null testing when the method you are
calling is expected to return a null under certain circumstance.
Put another way, the "!" is in the name for a reason.  It's dangerous...
think before using.

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 2:14 AM, rintcius <rintc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have started integrating Lift in a Scala + Spring example project
> (see http://code.google.com/p/scala-spring). This first integration
> just has a single template and snippet for now but should give an idea
> how Lift can be integrated.
> Before I go further with this I would like some Lift experts to review
> the code I have written so far.
> Anybody? The changeset that adds lift integration is in
> http://code.google.com/p/scala-spring/source/detail?r=18
>
> Thanks, Rintcius

Surf the harmonics