Hmmm... this is a bit like localization.  What you really want is a flag
that will choose alternate templates for each page.  So, if you come to
http://m.harryh.org/foo

You want the foo_mobile.html template rather than the foo.html template (or
foo_en.html or foo_es.html).

So, the rest of the logic stays the same (page access, etc.) but the
template selection is different.  Is this correct?

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 7:07 PM, harryh <har...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I want http://m.harryh.org to visit a mobile version of my site so I
> added the following rewrite rule:
>
> case RewriteRequest(path, _, req) if
> (req.serverName.toLowerCase.startsWith("m.")) => {
>      RewriteResponse(ParsePath("mobile" :: path.partPath,
> path.suffix, path.absolute, path.endSlash), emptyMap, true)
> }
>
> This also makes the mobile site appear at http://harryh.org/mobile/
> which I don't really want.  Is there any way I can accomplish this
> goal (other than putting the mobile site in a weird path like "/
> someRandomGuid/"
>
> -harryh

Surf the harmonics