Dear Ismael,

Prompted by this thread i did some digging and saw that in the attempt to
move from hibernate to toplink to eclipselink i had not consistently
switched from toplink to eclipselink. So, i'm now getting the download to
work. Thanks again. BTW, i wonder if you know whether eclipselink has
equivalents to the maven-hibernate targets for generating ddl and such.

Best wishes,

--greg

--
L.G. Meredith