David,

Thanks for responding.

I have hosted the example at http://174.129.214.150:8080/

The code is at http://174.129.214.150:8080/dynamicForm.tar.gz

Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Open http://174.129.214.150:8080/ in a browser window. This starts
a comet actor which listens for messages. There is no form present on
this page.

2. Open http://174.129.214.150:8080/testdriver in another browser
window. Juxtapose these two windows.

3. Click on the "Click here" button in the window opened in (2).
Submitting this form results into a <lift:Snippet> block being sent to
the actor on the index page. This makes the index page show a form
that was not previously present.

4. Click on the button that has appeared on the index page. This does
not result into calling the handler at the server end.

Thanks again...

Regards,
Som