On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 11:06 AM, Timothy Perrett
<timo...@getintheloop.eu>wrote:

> Completly :-)
>
> Thats why i just want to present a strong case of features and get
> away from code on slides. I might do a few slides showing some code,
> perhaps for things like template binding or comet. But generally id
> like to think about features.
>
> So, what might you suggest mate?

:-)
Perhaps something like

The Lift philosophy
View-first - Pros and Cons
Comet OOTB (the 30 line chat example is always a crowd-pleaser)
The security model (random uids, SiteMap, Http Auth etc)
Performance and scaling

That's what's on top of my head...

--
Viktor Klang

Blog: klangism.blogspot.com
Twttr: viktorklang

Lift Committer - liftweb.com
AKKA Committer - akkasource.org
Cassidy - github.com/viktorklang/Cassidy.git
SoftPub founder: http://groups.google.com/group/softpub