Note that you can also intermix this with runtimes:

default.props
default.pilot.props

Doing something like that can let you automatically load different
properties based on the run mode lift is in (production vs dev etc)

Your code will still look like:

Props.get("some.key") //=> Box[String]

HTH

Cheers, Tim