Hi. I'm sending an email using PlainMailBodyType that contains a URL.
Normally when a BlackBerry receives a plain text email it
automatically hyperlinks URLS and potential phone numbers. For some
reason this email is not being hyperlinked on the BlackBerry. Is it
possible that it's somehow not purely plain text? How would I solve
this? I don't want to send HTML messages because some recipients may
not be able to view it.
Thanks.