On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Hannes <hannes.flo...@gmx.li> wrote:
> I'm almost sure that this error didn't occured before......I also
> updated to 1.1-M6 but the error is still there. Do I've to do some other
> update? I think the problem is related to some actor stuff.....???

This is a long shot,  but I think I saw something similar and it
turned out I had an incorrect DB.addLogFunc in my Boot.   If you have
one, maybe comment it out and see if you get the same behaviour.

It doesn't really look related from the stack trace, but I thought I'd
mention it just in case...

Richard