Hi David,
Thanks for your reply.
I need to find out the fieldnames that causes the error from the list
of FieldErrors resulted from the validation.
But I find  all the FieldIdentifier  names as "Empty".

Below is the sample code I have used  for the validations.
object colpos extends MappedInt(this){

override def validations = checkForColPos _ :: super.validations

def checkForColPos(pos:Int) = {

if(pos >0) Nil

else List(FieldError(this, <b>Provide valid Column Position</b>))

Could you please suggest me how can I  get the field  names/
FieldIdentifier    that can be retrieved from the list of FieldErrors.

Thanks.
Regards,
Sunanda.