On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 6:14 PM, Neil.Lv <anim...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>   Does anyone know that how to create a web site use Rails as front
> and Scala as end, just like the twitter ?
>
>   How to integrate these together ?

Wilson's answer is a good one.  You could also write your business logic in
Scala and your front end in Rails running JRuby and run them all in a single
JVM.

However, where is Lift failing you?  What does Rails have to offer that Lift
doesn't?  (these are marketing questions and have to do with what we have to
do for Lift 1.1 and beyond).

>   Thanks for any suggestion !
>
> Cheers,
>  Neil