Ah, like some frameworks like CakePHP have as a basic tutorial?
Look on GitHub under examples/hellolift -- it seems to be a blog demo. (In case
you're not familiar with the maven layout, the source folder is src/main/scala.)
It may be helpful to copy the code from there manually, and try to understand
each line one at a time.
Although it's not the simplest possible blog; apparently it tries to show off a
range of lift's features.

-------------------------------------
ngocdaothanh<ngocdaoth...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you outline the feature set it should have? And what is your time frame?

I study Lift in my free time, so basically there's no strict time
frame. For a start, I would like to just study enough Scala to be able
to use Lift, and just enough Lift to be able to create a simple blog
as an exercise. The blog only has 2 resources: user and article.

Because I have Java experience and I am working with Erlang full-time
now, I am familiar with most ideas of Scala. I just feel that its
syntax is too complicated, so for a start I only want to study enough
Scala to be able to use Lift. Lift is my final target, Scala is a by-
product :D.

Thank you all.