Hi Derek,

I am displaying the contents of a table in ReadOnly mode as follows.
The sample code is given below

        <button onclick={SHtml.ajaxInvoke(getEditMode _)._2}>Edit2</
button>

onclick of Edit2 button I make it editable by making the
coldef.displayname using ajaxText. But the coldef.requirecookies is a
raidio button field(which has got two options "Yes" and "No")
Hence in editable mode I need to insert two radio buttons (with one
button checked based on the value of coldef.requirecookies) .  I was
able to insert using Shtml.radio....
But I need to do ajax call on click of the button to modify the value
of requirecookies field.

Could you please suggest me how to achieve this.
Thanks
Sunanda