Hi Dano,

You need to add  "import net.liftweb.common._" in your source code.
This will import Box and Failure classes.

Jean-Luc

PS : copy of David's message explaining your problem. Hope it helps !

[...]The two big changes that you'll have to work with are:

   - *Box/Full/Empty/Failure was moved from the lift-util/net.liftweb.util
   package to the lift-common/net.liftweb.common package*.  [...]

Please do an "mvn -U clean install" on your code and run it against the new
code.  If you have any Comet-related weirdness, please report it
immediately.  We're planning M7 in 2 weeks, so we've got lots of time to
iron any kinks out of this code.

Thanks,

David

--