I think another solution is an Unparsed node. When the XML is converted to a
string it will be outputed verbatim.

jack<jack.wid...@gmail.com> wrote:

Let's say source.body is <a><href="google.com">Search</a>.  If I put
source.body in a span like this -

source.body will be converted to text and the actual link tags will be
displayed. What is the right way to do this?