Hey Indrajit,

No that branch does not work either - im trying to build from the very
root of lift - this should work!! I have the maven plugin in my local
repo and build lots of other scala projects fine; this has only been
an issue since your restructure.

Any ideas what could be going wrong? Could do with fixing this ASAP as
its annoying as hell to have to build separate modules.

Cheers, Tim