Folks,

We are scheduled to release Lift 1.1 Milestone 7 on Wednesday November 4th.

We would like to release M7 against Scala 2.7.7 final if EPFL's schedule can
accommodate this.

We are going into code-slush on Thursday October 29th (this means we're not
going to make material changes to the codebase unless it's to fix a material
bug).

Please post any blocking defects to this list (with links to the ticket).
We'll endeavor to close any of these defects this week.

If you're a production site running against M6 and planning to upgrade to
M7, please start testing as soon as possible so we can get fixes into M7
sooner rather than later.

Thanks,

David

Surf the harmonics