I am trying to display the message for 2 seconds and remove the
message using following code. It is  displaying the meassage but not
removing after 2 seconds. Where am I going wrong.

SetHtml("editcoldefmsg",Text("Edited Column Definition
"+coldef.displayname))& After(2 seconds, SetHtml("editcoldefmsg", Text
("")))

Sunanda