Another hopefully quick question. There are two ajaxForm signatures that are
identical except for the argument order:

  def ajaxForm(onSubmit: JsCmd, body: NodeSeq) = (<lift:form
onsubmit={onSubmit.toJsCmd}>{body}</lift:form>)

  def ajaxForm(body: NodeSeq, onSubmit: JsCmd) = (<lift:form
onsubmit={onSubmit.toJsCmd}>{body}</lift:form>)

I'm just wondering why it's like this and if we should deprecate one or the
other...

Thanks,

Derek