I have at least two different pieces of functionality here. The main
workhorse is the AjaxUtils.editable method that actually generates the
dynamic div. I was thinking that this might be good to put in SHtml (albeit
with a different name). I also have the AjaxEditableField trait which mixes
into a MappedField to provide a specialized asHtml, but I was thinking that
maybe I should provide a trait that you could add to a Mapper that defines a
list of fields that will be AJAXified, so that you can control which ones
are editable via asHtml. I think I also need to add a boolean function
parameter that lets you control whether the field becomes editable or not,
so that you could easily tie it to a Loc.If or some other access control
mechanism. Thoughts?

Derek

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 8:08 AM, David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com