Hi Sunanda.

This is a question that you are more likely to get answered on the scalatest
mailing list or forum... as this topic is not directly related to lift.

  http://www.scalatest.org/community

Here is a tutorial for getting started with junit and scala, look at the
section where they define a "suite" and use "TestRunner" to start it running
in main:

  http://scala.sygneca.com/code/junit-tests

Not sure how well that maps onto running test suite using the eclipse
builder.

However, you might want to consider using ScalaTest as it supports
wrappering JUnit, TestNG BDD, and a variety of other testing styles and
frameworks in a way that leverages Scala's more advanced language features
and more readably than using straight JUnit (in my opinion).

Here are links to the tutorials for getting started with ScalaTest on JUnit
3 or 4:

  http://www.scalatest.org/getting_started_with_junit_3
  http://www.scalatest.org/getting_started_with_junit_4

Good luck.  Troy