Hi David,

Since I am programming a CMS for my client, I need my lift menu to
come from the database.

LiftRules.setSiteMap(SiteMap(MenuInfo.menu :_*))

  def menu: List[Menu] =
  {
    Log.info("Menu called")

It seems my menu function only gets called once, on subsquent calls I
do not get any log message.

Maybe I have to subclass SiteMap?

Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks, Philip