Hi all,

I'm planning for a simple project that involves a small web site and database.
I plan to use Lift for the web part so that I can learn it. For
database, I'm interested
in H2 database for its speed and flexibility. I've seen H2 database mentioned
a few times on the list. I wonder if those who have used it can tell
me if it's a
good idea to start a lift project with H2 database, and if there are anything
to pay attention to when used with Lift? Do you use it in a standalone mode
or embedded mode?

Thanks.