Hello list,

I was looking for a way to attach <label> elements to form inputs (via
DOM id), and I came across this thread:

http://www.mail-archive.com/liftweb@googlegroups.com/msg04821.html

This suggests that bind points, when expanded, result in elements that
have any attribute under the bind point namespace merged into the result
element. This isn't working in 1.1-M7, unless I'm misunderstanding
something.

Given this template code:

     <lift:Order.allOrders>
     </lift:Order.allOrders>

I should see a DOM id of status on the resulting element, right? Instead
it's just ignored. Am I doing something wrong?

thanks!
chris