Thanx tim and Jean .
Suggestion by jean solved my problem and thanx Tim for writing such a
simple and wonderful tutorial.

I would also like to seek suggestions on  one more doubts :
a) I have a situation in which the number of  fields and their values
in Form are decided at run time based on the values in the database .i
know how to work with forms with fixed fields and bind them  but in
this case i am clueless  how to do  binding and display them in a
tabular form.