All this is brittle, at least special! Please use the temp dir the
servlet context will offer you. Tomcat and Jetty offer one.

Heiko

--
Heiko Seeberger

My job: weiglewilczek.com
My blog: heikoseeberger.name
Follow me: twitter.com/hseeberger
OSGi on Scala: scalamodules.org
Lift, the simply functional web framework: liftweb.net