Hey Marius,

Im not 100% sure that Servlet 3.0 will solve our problems... im
worried that the vendors will not standardise once again (they are
already diverging paths in "early access" servlet 3.0
implementations)...

To this end, I cant help but wonder if we will end up falling back on
something like Atmosphere to become container agnostic?

Cheers, Tim

PS: Sorry for the semi thread-hijacking!