On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Alex Black <a...@alexblack.ca> wrote:

> Ah.. I've worked around the problem for now. If my snippet outputs
> <title>foo vs bar</title> then the spaces don't get removed.
>
> I'm waiting on 1.1 to be released before upgrading - but if there is a
> stable release now I might try it out.

In general, the 1.1-SNAPSHOT release is stable.  There have been a few rare
cased where SNAPSHOT was not stable.

1.1-M6 is currently the most stable and best of the milestone releases.

A fair number of high profile sites are running against M6 and M7.

I strongly encourage you to use Lift 1.1, even though it is not officially
released.

> - Alex
>
> On Dec 3, 3:16 pm, Ross Mellgren <dri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Ohh, I created a 1.1-SNAPSHOT one. It's possible, I guess, I'm not
> > terribly familiar with 1.0. Can you upgrade to 1.1-SNAPSHOT? It's
> > better in practically every aspect :-)
> >
> > -Ross
> >
> > On Dec 3, 2009, at 3:14 PM, Alex Black wrote:

Surf the harmonics