Sorry, I forget you wanted to use templating. You'd want your
showAchievements() to return an XHTMLResponse with the html you've
build. TemplateFinder can help, but
LiftSession.processSurroundAndInclude which you'd use to execute any
snippets in it naturally isn't available. I'm not sure what you'd do,
to be honest.

Peter