Deferred for now.  I was trying to figure out how to set up "build nodes"
which would handle building against various platforms (e.g. windows, mac,
ubuntu, fedora, etc.).   This is where we could better customize what's
installed on our "build farm".  Might take a different approach short term,
but this is where we'd like to take it long term.

- Josh