Well LiftRules.exceptionHandler was new to me so thanks. Great way to
deal with the really unexpected (like OutOfMemory). Would do in the
short run.
However, the other Tim is correct in that I (and probably other
people) really want to handle this like similarly to a validation
error on any other field. LiftRules.exceptionHandler catches so far
outside, as far as I understand, that the only way to get back into
the workflow would be to kindly ask the user to press the Back button.