We have been planning web socket support for like the past 18
months... It was always a long tern goal of lift to implement
websockets as soon as there were stable implementations. Only now are
we seeing that happen, so, thus, I would imagine dpp or Marius would
take the lead on this when they feel it's appropriate to do so.

Cheers, Tim

Sent from my iPhone