        <name>kundenlogin</name>
        <inceptionYear>2007</inceptionYear>
        <properties>
                <scala.version>2.7.7</scala.version>
        </properties>

        <repositories>
                <repository>
                        <id>scala-tools.org</id>
                        <name>Scala-Tools Maven2 Repository</name>
                        <url>http://scala-tools.org/repo-releases</url>
                </repository>
                <repository>
                        <id>evil-packet.org.org</id>
                        <name>My Maven2 Repository</name>
                        <url>http://my.repo/m2</url>
                </repository>
        </repositories>

        <pluginRepositories>
                <pluginRepository>
                        <id>scala-tools.org</id>
                        <name>Scala-Tools Maven2 Repository</name>
                        <url>http://scala-tools.org/repo-releases</url>
                </pluginRepository>
        </pluginRepositories>

        <dependencies>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.scala-lang</groupId>
                        <artifactId>scala-library</artifactId>
                        <version>${scala.version}</version>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>net.liftweb</groupId>
                        <artifactId>lift-webkit</artifactId>
                        <version>1.1-M8</version>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>net.liftweb</groupId>
                        <artifactId>lift-mapper</artifactId>
                        <version>1.1-M8</version>
                </dependency>

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>com.h2database</groupId>
                        <artifactId>h2</artifactId>
                        <version>1.2.121</version>
                </dependency>

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
                        <artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>
                        <version>2.5</version>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>junit</groupId>
                        <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
                        <version>4.5</version>
                        <scope>test</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.scala-tools.testing</groupId>
                        <artifactId>specs</artifactId>
                        <version>1.6.0</version>
                        <scope>test</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
                        <artifactId>jetty</artifactId>
                        <version>[6.1.6, 6.1.19)</version>
                        <scope>test</scope>
                </dependency>
                <!-- for LiftConsole -->
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.scala-lang</groupId>
                        <artifactId>scala-compiler</artifactId>
                        <version>${scala.version}</version>
                        <scope>test</scope>
                </dependency>

                <!-- for Caching -->
<!--            <dependency>
                        <groupId>javax.jms</groupId>
                        <artifactId>jms</artifactId>
                        <version>1.1</version>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>opensymphony</groupId>
                        <artifactId>oscache</artifactId>
                        <version>2.4</version>
                </dependency>-->

                <!-- Databases -->
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>postgresql</groupId>
                        <artifactId>postgresql</artifactId>
                        <version>8.4-701.jdbc4</version>
                </dependency>

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache</groupId>
                        <artifactId>thrift</artifactId>
                        <version>0.2.0</version>
                </dependency>

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
                        <artifactId>nlog4j</artifactId>
                        <version>1.2.25</version>
                </dependency>

        </dependencies>

        <build>
                <sourceDirectory>src/main/scala</sourceDirectory>
                <testSourceDirectory>src/test/scala</testSourceDirectory>
                <plugins>
                        <plugin>
                                <groupId>org.scala-tools</groupId>
                                <artifactId>maven-scala-plugin</artifactId>
                                <executions>
                                        <execution>
                                                <goals>
                                                        <goal>compile</goal>
                                                        <goal>testCompile</goal>
                                                </goals>
                                        </execution>
                                </executions>
                                <configuration>

<scalaVersion>${scala.version}</scalaVersion>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
                        <plugin>
                                <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
                                <artifactId>maven-jetty-plugin</artifactId>
                                <configuration>
                                        <contextPath>/</contextPath>

<scanIntervalSeconds>5</scanIntervalSeconds>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
                        <!-- <plugin>
                                <groupId>net.sf.alchim</groupId>

<artifactId>yuicompressor-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                                <executions>
                                        <execution>
                                                <goals>
                                                        <goal>compress</goal>
                                                </goals>
                                        </execution>
                                </executions>
                                <configuration>
                                        <nosuffix>true</nosuffix>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>-->
                        <plugin>
                                <artifactId>maven-idea-plugin</artifactId>
                                <configuration>
                                        <downloadSources>true</downloadSources>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
                        <plugin>
                                <artifactId>maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>
                                <configuration>
                                        <downloadSources>true</downloadSources>
                                        <excludes>

<exclude>org.scala-lang:scala-library</exclude>
                                        </excludes>
                                        <classpathContainers>

<classpathContainer>ch.epfl.lamp.sdt.launching.SCALA_CONTAINER</
classpathContainer>
                                        </classpathContainers>
                                        <projectnatures>

<java.lang.String>ch.epfl.lamp.sdt.core.scalanature</
java.lang.String>

<java.lang.String>org.eclipse.jdt.core.javanature</
java.lang.String>
                                        </projectnatures>
                                        <buildcommands>

<java.lang.String>ch.epfl.lamp.sdt.core.scalabuilder</
java.lang.String>
                                        </buildcommands>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
                </plugins>
        </build>
        <reporting>
                <plugins>
                        <plugin>
                                <groupId>org.scala-tools</groupId>
                                <artifactId>maven-scala-plugin</artifactId>
                                <configuration>

<scalaVersion>${scala.version}</scalaVersion>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
                </plugins>
        </reporting>