@Marius
You're right, I guess that would be why they're called Snippets and
not controllers ;)

@Timothy
Just read it and I can't say I cover anything new in the blog post if
you've read the wiki article - I just wasn't aware of that article :)

@Randinn
I won't leave an excerpt or an link on github seeing that there's a
perfect article on that topic already that i wasn't aware of, but
thank you for your comment :)

I've updated the blog with a link to the wiki and the comment by
Marius, I hope that's okay with you Marius?
Thanks