Instead of:

LiftRules.getResourceAsStream(name: String): Box[InputStream]

I'd suggest:

LiftRules.doWithResource[T](name: String)(f: InputStream => T): Box[T].

And if you need laziness, you could use one of the usual suspects: "lazy
val", unapplied function, FatLazy, etc.

alex

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 3:48 PM, David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com