Hi is it possible to integrate Apache Sling ( http://sling.apache.org ) which
uses Apache Jackrabbit: JCR as its back-end with Lift? I understand that Lift
processes forms differently, the code below is an excerpt from
http://people.apache.org/~mduerig/scala4sling/scala4sling.pdf in which Scala
has been integrated with Apache Sling. My question now is how will I rewrite
the code below to use Lifts Template and form snippet while still using Slings
Manipulating Content: The SlingPostServlet

http://sling.apache.org/site/manipulating-content-the-slingpostservlet-servletspost.html

Forum: form data

objectThreadNewForm {

defrender = {

<h1>start a new thread</h1>

<form action="/content/forum/*"method="POST"

enctype="multipart/form-data">

subject <input name="subject"type="text" />

<textarea name="body"></textarea>

logo <input name="logo“ type="file"/>

<input type="submit"value="save"/>

<input name=":redirect"value="/content/forum.html"type="hidden"/>

</form>

32

--

Ransford Segu-Baffoe