So, I'm trying to get a CRUDify'ed mapper class to render using
Tablesorter.  So far, I've:

a.) added

        TableSorter.init

    to Boot.scala

b.) added the following to my CRUDify'ed object:

  override def showAllClass = "tablesorter"

  override def pageWrapper(body: NodeSeq): NodeSeq =
   <lift:surround with="default" at="content">
     {
       TableSorter("show_all")
     }
     {
       body
     }
   </lift:surround>

And in the resulting HTML, I get something that looks like it should
work:

  <head>
  <script type="text/javascript" src="/classpath/jquery.js"
  id="jquery"></script>
  <script type="text/javascript"
  src="/classpath/tablesorter/jquery.tablesorter.js"></script>
  <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">jQuery(function($){
            $('show_all').tablesorter({sortList:[[0,0]],
            widgets:['zebra']});
            });
            </script>
  </head>
      <thead>
      </thead>
      <tbody>
      </tbody>

I get no errors in firefox's console, but the table, despite picking up
a slightly different css appearance, doesn't turn sortable.

Am I missing something?  Should this work?

Thanks as always,
--
                                Jim Wise
                                jw...@draga.com