What would be really neat is if someone would make a Lift app that would be a
front end for this mailing list, and add the ability to organize threads into
categories, and tag them, etc.  :)

Timothy Perrett<timo...@getintheloop.eu> wrote:

StackOverflow tends to be peer to peer IMO; I dont believe that MUST be
committers or whatever, as DPP says, this is the official forum, if other users
or committers use stack overflow, then sure, but i doubt I'll be hanging out
there massively.

Cheers, Tim