Hello,

I would really would like to have this type of support from lift.
I looked at GWT and think this is a nice way. They use url parameters
after a '#'. I dont understand the process because I have very little
javascript knowledge.

But I am thinking, lift is creating unique function names and is
calling them with ajax.
Maybe there is a way to have the functions be called over a way like
GWT?

Just creating some thoughts...

best regards