You may try this:

def ajaxLiveText(value: String, func: String => JsCmd, attrs: (String,
String)*): Elem = {
        S.fmapFunc(S.SFuncHolder(func)) {funcName =>
            (attrs.foldLeft(<input type="text" value={value}/>)(_ %
_)) %
                    ("onkeyup" -> makeAjaxCall(JsRaw("'" + funcName +
"=' + encodeURIComponent(this.value)")))

It works like SHtml.ajaxText, but calls the server after each key
press.

Cheers,
Chris